Birthday Dog

Joy, age 2 
b. November 8, 2009

Comments

  1. Dear Fencing Bear,

    I read this post yesterday, and the result was that I dreamed about the Baby Dragon last night :)
    I was walking her on the street and in the park, but she was pulling so hard on her leash I had a hard time holding it. I do not know if there is any Freudian material in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, definitely! The Baby Dragon is also having to practice sitting with strong emotion, in her case, the desire to chase after every rabbit and squirrel that she sees in the park. I am working on teaching her not to "bate" even as I practice taming my own falcon-heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Joy, your brother Chance. PS: Looking Good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chance! Happy Birthday to you, too! I got an Angry Birds Pig. What did you get?

    --Dragon Baby, a.k.a. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dragon Baby, I got a new Bully Stick chew that I devoured immediately!
    Chance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog post. I look forward to hearing what you think!

F.B.

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Reaction

How to Be God-Right

Hot Button Issues, No. 4: Talking Politics

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version