Three Kraters Symposium: How I Met Milo

This Symposium is a group of friends who came together over Facebook this winter in support of my writing about Milo on this blog. This is our first episode. Our lighting is bad, our sound quality leaves much to be desired, and we all need to work on our resting bitch faces (except Shelley!). But we love Milo and wanted to give you the DL on how I started following his tour and what happened to me on campus when I wrote a piece for our Divinity School newsletter, "Why Milo Scares Students, and Faculty Even More." The rest is...dangerous! Watch episode here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Be God-Right

Gut Reaction

The Sworn Book of Professor Peterson

Hot Button Issues, No. 4: Talking Politics

Medieval History 101: The Unauthorized Version